[Metronidazole tablets for gingival swelling and pain]_Effect_Efficacy
Metronidazole is a relatively common drug, which has a good therapeutic effect on anaerobic infections. This drug is also one of the most common drugs for the treatment of gingival swelling and pain. Its therapeutic effect is very good., When using metronidazole tablets, you must also understand some precautions, because it will have some problems of side effects, usually gum swelling and pain, in addition to medication, life conditioning is also important.
Metronidazole tablets for gingival swelling and pain Metronidazole has a certain effect on anaerobic infection and can treat gingival swelling and pain.
But metronidazole naphthyridine, you can choose tinidazole.
Can also be combined with other antibiotics and tinidazole, the effect will be better.
There are many reasons for gum swelling and pain, usually caused by fire. Experts say that for this phenomenon, do not use some painkillers blindly, because some drugs often do not work well, and mayGives you some brightness effects.
1. Eat warm foods. Do not eat sour or sweet foods normally. For teeth, the most suitable temperature is between 35 ° C and 36 ° C. If you often eat too cold, the temperature difference between overheating is very large.Eating or eating sour or sweet foods can cause toothache.
2, usually use warm tea water to gargle and brush your teeth, because the pulp nerve is more sensitive to temperature, heat is not the tooth wear, teeth exposed teeth, cold tooth stimulation can cause toothache, so use warm waterBrushing and rinsing is the best option.
3. It is also a good choice to use garlic to relieve pain. Sometimes the gums are painful and obvious, you can use garlic to eliminate the pain.
This recipe is very effective.
4. Be sure to understand the choice of toothpaste. Usually, it is best to use some anti-acid toothpaste and some hypoallergenic toothpaste. This is because these two toothpastes contain fluorine, and fluorine can prevent teeth from dephosphorizing in acidic environments.Decalcification, has anti-acid, anti-aging, soothing effect.
What causes gum swelling and pain?
1. Gingivitis, periodontitis: It is the most common cause of gum swelling and pain. Generally, it is poor oral hygiene and incomplete cleaning, which causes plaque and calculus to build up, which can cause irritation to the gums and cause oral ulcers.Symptoms, swelling and pain will become more pronounced whenever arthritis worsens.
2. Fractured teeth: If there is a fractured tooth that is not treated in time, pulpitis will be formed, the pulp nerve will be injured, and periapical periodontitis will be caused, which will cause gingival swelling.
3. Food: If the gap between the teeth is large, or the edges of the dentures are not tight, it is easy to replace food when eating. If you do not pay attention to cleaning for a long time, it will cause attenuation, which will cause gum swelling and pain.Bad breath
4, endocrine reasons: some women’s endocrine disorders, as well as menstrual periods, during pregnancy due to changes in hormones can also cause gum swelling and pain.
5, physical diseases: some systemic diseases, suffering from leukemia, scurvy, hemophilia, malignant anemia and other diseases will also have symptoms of gum swelling, pain and bleeding.
6, simply getting angry: the upper will also cause gum swelling and pain, if the weather is dry, the human body’s saliva secretion is reduced, the respiratory tract is dry, and then eat some spicy and stimulating food, fried food will easily get angry, and it willSwelling of the gums.